Drugs Testing Laboratory Lahore Jobs April 2016. Here in the accompanying we are going to share a fantastic jobs offer from Drug Testing Laboratory Lahore Jobs April 2016 NTS Test and Sample Paper. The Drug Testing research center Lahore, Primary and Secondary Health Department is searching for the qualified, self inspired, powerful and vivacious candidates to select them for a long time contract premise for the accompanying posts which incorporates Technical Director, Deputy Drugs Controller, Quality Management Systems Manager, Pharmacologist, Senior Microbiologist, Assistant Bacteriologist, Pharmacist (Analyst), Analytical Chemist, Biochemist, Microbiologist, Biomedical Engineer, Data Processing Engineer, Networking Supervisor, Budget and Accounts Officer and Computer Operator are required to hold these jobs with capability of M.Phil, MS.c, D-Pharmacy, MS.c, BS.c, BS. IT, MS Computer Science and MBA and Graduation is required. The commonplace portion is there to apply and the amount for Women 15%, 5% For Minorities and 3% for Disable Persons is required. Appealing compensation bundle will be given to the hopefuls. Age cutoff points are distinctive for all jobs and are all the while comparable for a portion of the employments. Presently, we should observe on its applying criteria.
Drugs Testing Laboratory Lahore Jobs April 2016
Name Of Vacant Posts:
- Data Processing officer
- Networking supervisor
- budget & accounts officer
- computer operator
- Assistant Bacteriologist
- Ananlytical Chemist
- Biomedical Engineer
- Technical Director
- Deputy Drugs Controller
- Quality Management System (QMS) Manager
- Senior Microbiologist
General Terms and Conditions:
- c) Candidates can download Application Form from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk), along with the deposit slip of Rs. 500/-d) Candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form, along with test fee of Rs. 500/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs, directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- e) Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL MCB, or ABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- f) Incomplete applications or applications received after close of office hours on the last date for submission of applications will not be entertained.
- g) Applications complete in all respects should reach NTS office till 10/05/2016.
- h) Roll No. Slips shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- i) For all technical posts three stage process will be conducted including written test by NTS followed by written test by Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department and final interview.
- j) The date of written test/interview for only the eligible/shortlisted candidates will be communicated through NTS website.
- k) Candidates having at least 50% marks in NTS will be deemed eligible for further consideration in the recruitment process.
- I) The shortlisted candidates shall further have to appear in written test conducted by Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for final interview and list of selected candidates will be displayed on www.healthspunjab.gov.pk and on Facebook page “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department”.
- m) No separate test/interview call and intimation will be made to the eligible/shortlisted candidates. n) No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates. o) Department has the rightto accept/ reject or cancel any application or recruitment process. p) No of Vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice .
- q) Last Date for submission of application shall be 10th May, 2016.
- r) For information contact 042-99205918, or visit our website www.health.punjab.gov.pk or follow on Facebook page “Health Information & Service Delivery Unit of Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department”.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT UAN: +92-51-844-444-1 National Testing Service-Pakistan NTS Headquarter: FE, Street No.46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad
Note: Application Form Will Be Uploaded Soon